Wednesday, May 23, 2007

hehey...yesterday was the PASSING OUT day....hm, not officially yet..it will be ANNOUNCE during the bbq..but its over..the experience to be a president was really something ..i'll never trade for anything else it was an opportunityand i would like to thank my people for believing and supporrting me...guess, everything that ive always wanted to say have already been said...almost actually...
cause words alone could not really describe the emotion that is running thru yesterday.
Thanks to my VPS as well...for being there always...werking with me...
im glad tht i have sucessfully inspired many to be the president / v president....
it was not easy...
i have to go thru lots of challenges and stuff..but i keep on smiling....

it was really touching to hear how much ive changed ppl perception about certain things ...idolise as well...

being a president is not all about popularity and stuff...
a lot more i guess...
but i believe in our juniors...
:)
:)

its time for u to held your head high and create your own history alright!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as for you:
thanks... shock to hear those words from you...
really...ure caring at the same time i got my own doubt cuz ive been played... played badly..:(
yup! ............................:)


love ya all...my committee , the seniors...my sisters....!!
YOU are all so important to me!
i'll miss this...
ive never felt so attached before...it is such a comfortable place to be with,...
sense of belonging...
for me.....
tho we got bronze for syf,.... i felt like all of us have already won big time!
:)

No comments: