Sunday, May 13, 2007

:)

tHANKS A Lot for being there always..
You make me feel special..vulnerable ,... a gal again.
ALL this while i wanted to be that strong shida..but thats when u came in..
when things seems to be hopeless and my heart turns cold..
u soften it and make me realise how love is suppose to be.

Now, i only wan to hear those words...to be certain...

........................................................

Like heaven and earth..we're different..
ive never been into an inter-racial relationship before...
things are different..
u showered me with love and care...'
u make me understand...
but is this what it is suppose to be?
or ure just like others...who are there to enjoy my company?
is this really it?
has the time come for me?
i dunno....

just want to take this opportunity to thank u again for making me feel so special.b :)
and life is starting to be more meaningful........

No comments: